Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Big Reveal

Here is what I looked like this past Friday, November 28th, 2014:

Me & Bryce at Trey show, Aragon Ballroom
And here is what I looked like the very next day...
Notice anything different? That's right, for the first time in 18 years, I have short hair! Here's another angle:
And the back:


In anticipation of losing my hair, I cut it so we could start adjusting to seeing it short. But it's not going to waste. I'm donating this much to Locks of Love, which makes wigs for children with cancer.
11 inches!

My friends Krysten and Erin were there providing moral support during the haircut...thanks again ladies!! Then Beth and Kristi joined us for lunch and drinks to celebrate my new look and toast to a healthy future. Hugs to you all!

1 comment:

Rose said...

Love your new haircut! I hope you get to enjoy the new look for a long time. My daughter-in-law and granddaughter have both donated their hair to Locks of Love; such a worthy cause.

You May Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails