Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Radiation Update: Halfway Home

Today marked the halfway point of my radiation treatments! 17 down, 16 to go!

Side effects are still manageable. I have to moisturize the skin all the time but it's not too bad. I'm finding it difficult to rest when the weather is nice and I really want to be out doing stuff! But, I'm trying to be mindful of when I feel run down and then take it easy (as best I can). It seems unbelievable that I have three more weeks of cancer treatment and then it's OVER.

And then there's these: hellebores blooming!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Great! And by today you're even further past that halfway mark. Good to see your hellebore blooming--you should be finished in time to enjoy even more spring blooms, Rose.

DreamNT said...

Nice post. Interesting images. Thanks for sharing the post.









gclub

You May Also Like

Related Posts with Thumbnails